LIVE ART SPEAK
November 6, 2010
Boston Public Library
1 to 4:30 P.M.
Join the conversation!
Free and open to ALL Massachusetts artists
of ALL disciplines: visual, craft, literary,
new media, performing artists, and more!
More info: http://www.artistsunderthedome.org
- a tour of the Kirstein Business Library at the Boston Public Library, tailored for artists
- a networking and information sharing session
- discussion on what the November 2nd election results mean for our community
- brainstorming for the next legislative session
- three break-out sessions on key topics impacting artists of all disciplines: Cultural Districts, artist spaces and housing, frameworks for artists’ compensation and fair treatment
Brought to you by: the Kirstein Business Library at the Boston Public Library
the Massachusetts Artists Leaders Coalition (MALC)
and the Massachusetts Cultural Council
See you there, and help spread the word!
and remember to save the date:
The Fourth Annual Artists Under the Dome Event 2010
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2010 from 10am to 3:30pm
Massachusetts State House
It is an annual Free Event for Massachusetts Artists Working in all Disciplines
(Remember to bring your business cards!)