The areas of concern are:
- Charitable tax deduction: Included only for itemizers and severely limited
- Historic Tax Credit: Proposed repeal
- Artist-Museum Partnership Act (H.R. 1830): Not included
- Self-created property: Proposed repeal for musical compositions and copyrights
- Estate tax: Proposed repeal in 5 years and an immediate doubling of tax exclusion
- State and Local Tax (SALT) deduction: Proposed repeal of the deduction for income and sales taxes, and the deduction for property taxes is capped at $10,000 per person.
The Arts Action Fund urges you to take two minutes now to contact your member of Congress.
Read more detail at the full Arts Action Fund call-to-action here:
Thank you for taking action!
The 11th Annual Artists Under the Dome Event is Wednesday, November 8th at the Massachusetts State House! For more information and to register: http://www.artistsunderthedome.org/annualevent.html